Monday, July 15, 2013

Pre Class


Before becoming a teacher, I worked as an Auditor for the Georgia Department of Audits. 
My teacher education degrees are as follows:
Certificate in Business Education - Taught Sped Math
Masters in Business Education - Still taught Sped Math
Ed.S. in Technology in Education- You guessed it.... teaching sped Math 
I have the trifecta of apple products. MacBook, iPad, and iPhone.  I even have an iPod around here somewhere. 
I love working on computers and teaching computer classes as professional development for my co-workers.  I am quite good at learning new programs and reteaching the programs in a short period of time. Of course, as much as I know, my husband knows so much more. He is freaky smart.  :) 

I have temporarily given up on teaching computers and/or working in technology. Apparently, God decided that Special Education is where I need to be. I really would like to teach Special education at the college level. I believe that Universities are not providing the needed hands-on practice/experience with writing IEPs and implementing existing IEPs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment